KPS Federal Employee Plans
Good News for 2015!
If you are looking for affordable, high quality health coverage that gives you the freedom and choices you want…
KPS has the right health plan for you. KPS has been covering Federal Employees since 1967, giving members
the freedom of choice. As a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO), KPS gives you access to our expansive network
of local and statewide participating providers and the freedom to choose your own physicians and other health care
professionals without referrals.
You will find our plan information listed on the OPM website under the State Specific HMO, HDHP and CDHP Plans
category; however, KPS is a Point-of-Service (POS) plan.
You deserve a plan that meets the price and coverage you and your family need. With KPS, you can choose from a zero
deductible plan, a low deductible plan, and a high deductible health plan compatible with a Health Savings Account
(HSA). All of these plans are backed by quality customer service that Federal Employees consistently rank
among the top in the country.
Please note: With the exception of members of Congress or designated congressional staff, the Health Insurance Marketplace does not affect FEHB Program enrollees. For additional information, visit OPM's website.
2015 FEHB Plans:
All KPS FEHB plans include:
- Alternative care providers – naturopathic, acupuncture, chiropractic, and massage therapy
- Extensive provider networks statewide*
- Worldwide routine and emergency care coverage*
- Online tools offering access to claims, provider information, wellness programs, and more
- Prescription drug coverage
- 90-day supply of Tier 1, Tier 2, and Tier 3 drugs with two copayments.
- Quit For Life® tobacco cessation program
- Global Fit® health and fitness discount program
* KPS covers you worldwide for regular plan services as well as emergency care. Contact KPS to learn more at email@example.com or 1-800-552-7114
After becoming a KPS member, you will have online customer service where and when you need it! All members are eligible to sign up for MYKPS, our secure online service where you can access your claims records, request a new ID card, create a personalized wellness program, and much, much more.
Choosing Wisely is an initiative led by the American Board of Internal Medicine Foundation, and partnering with organizations such as Consumer Reports to encourage physicians, patients and other health care stakeholders to think and talk about medical tests and procedures that may be unnecessary.